Jamila Thomas is well versed in a number of topics and will be happy to tailor a speaking opportunity to your needs. She has been asked to speak for the following organizations:Chicago Public SchoolsMetropolitan Family ServicesChicago Housing AuthorityCook County Juvenile Detention Center
Here are just a few of the topics that she has presented in the past:
- "HOW?" STOPS NOW!!
- “DESIRE. DETERMINATION. DESTINY. ”
- “Preparing Your Teen for College: Understanding the Maze of FASFA”
- “Breaking the Communication & Trust Barrier between Adults and Teens”
- “From Burnout to Balance and Back: Strategies for Managing Stress"
- “Understanding the Emotional, Physical and Mental Healing Process”
- “Strategies to Effectively Share Your Personality on Social Media”
- "Teen Dating and Teen Sex: What is Healthy and What is Not?"